Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nigel Slater





















Dear Mr Slater

I hope you are well and the last meal that you cooked was a bonanza on the tastebuds.

I have doodled a picture of you (enclosed) and was wondering

a) If you like it and
b) Who you think I should draw next

You are the first celebrity in this particular chain so it will have your name as its title. The record to beat is the Harry Hill chain which has 4 links. Harry Hill > Maureen Lipman > Ann Robinson > Jeremy Clarkson. I’m sure you can show them a thing or two though? Hey? There may even be a certificate or a small trophy in it if you can.

I have enclosed a SSAE.

Thanks, in optimism, for your help.



Patrick Spragg
http://www.celebritydoodlemail.blogspot.com/





Doodle requested by the lovely IntolerantGourmet

No comments: