Friday, January 14, 2011

Adrian Chiles


13th January 2011, Norwich

Dear Adrian

Loving your work and was hoping you could help me with something.

I am doodling celebrities, sending them the doodles then asking them a) do they like it? And b) who should I doodle next? I then doodle their suggestion, send it and repeat (until someone doesn’t reply or I move house or, I suppose, die).

The winning chain of doodles (ie. With the most links) will win each link a certificate and maybe even a small trophy. You are the first link in this particular chain so the chain will be called the “Adrian Chiles chain”. Last year’s winner and current record holder is Harry Hill’s chain (Harry Hill > Maureen Lipman > Ann Robinson > Jeremy Clarkson) but I’m sure you can beat that.
So do you like my doodle? And, who should I doodle next?

Kind regards

Patrick Spragg

No comments: